Use this service to find out what help you can get if you’re affected by coronavirus. You can use it for yourself or someone else.
You can find information about:
- feeling unsafe
- going in to work
- paying bills or being unemployed
- getting food
- having somewhere to live
- mental health and wellbeing
You will not get direct support from the government or organisations through this service.
More information is also available here: Wakefield vulnerable resident
You can find information for you mental health and wellbeing here: Positive MH newsletter
A new 24 hour mental health helpline has been launched, offering confidential help and advice, to anyone registered with a GP in Calderdale, Kirklees, Wakefield, Leeds and Barnsley.
Phone number: 0800 183 0558
The new service will support people who are:
- At risk of developing mental health problems.
- Diagnosed common mental health problems.
- Known to mental health services.
- Experiencing mental health distress.
- Seeking information, advice and support.