Church View Health Centre

01977 642251

Southmoor Surgery

01977 615153

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

Please complete the online form below to request a sick/fit note: